COVID-19 Update Students must comply with the latest CT orders for COVID-19 and follow all posted instructions at Golf Quest for social distancing.
- To register, call, text, or email Pete Stankevich at (203) 770-2973 or PistolGolf@aol.com. Payment preferred by check made payable to Pete Stankevich, but credit card payments accepted if necessary. Credit card authorization form provided on request so payment does not have to be made in person.
- Golfers may bring their own clubs or golf clubs will be provided, cleaned per COVID-19 protocols.
- Camps require a minimum of 6 students or camp may be canceled, rescheduled, or refunded.
- Parents must provide transportation to and from golf course on Thursday.
- Campers must follow all the posted safety instructions at Golf Quest and the golf course.
Parents can review the CT Office of Early Childhood website covering youth camp operations and we can provide additional information upon request.
- Drop off – Campers and 1 parent or guardian may enter GQ wearing a mask (if unvaccinated) and turn right through the lobby and go to the waiting area on the outside deck.
- Campers wait on the deck until the camp starts and parents leave through the exit gate at the end of the putting green or lobby.
- Once all the campers are checked in, everyone will be directed to the area on the tee line for the exclusive use of campers where there will be sufficient social distancing space to allow masks to be removed. Campers need to keep a safe distance from each other and instructors.
- If campers have their own clubs, please bring them, and do not share with other golfers. If campers borrow ours, they will be sanitized beforehand and may be used only by that camper.
- A couple of daily 15-minute breaks will be in the conference room on the second floor which is set aside for campers only. Tables have been sanitized before each day’s use and spaced appropriately.
- Campers who wish to use the bathroom or the vending machines on the first floor may go 1 at a time and utilize masks any time they are in the lobby.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and encouraged to use.
- Pick-up will be at the exit gate at the end of the putting green that the parents used to exit from.