Customers must follow all posted safety rules and comply with the latest CT orders during the COVID-19 Emergency.
- Children under 12 years old must play mini golf with an adult to ensure COVID and other safety rules are followed. Children under 5 should not play Mini Golf during the pandemic.
- Sanitized Mini Golf balls & putters are available ONLY at the gazebo; as well as hand sanitizer. Golf Quest recommends that customers bring their own putters.
- Customers should not share equipment or touch other players’ mini balls; only one person should be the scorer. Cups have been set so that balls can be retrieved without touching the sides of the cup. Flags have been removed.
- Return our putters to the barrel marked for sanitizing.
- Keep your scorecard and pencil.
- FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING, Mini golf customers may not start on Hole #1 until the group ahead is on Hole #3 and should maintain at least 6 feet apart from the group ahead and behind. If safe distancing is not maintained, masks must be worn.
- Group sizes are limited to 4 people max per hole. If members of a group are not from the same household, masks should be worn during play.
- Masks should be worn when walking around patio and to and from batting cages when other people, including Golf Quest Staff, are nearby